What to Know Before You Go
Download the AFFI-CON 2019 APP
Start scheduling your business meetings with other attendees NOW – no need to wait for registration lists to be released!
Detailed App Download Instructions
- Register for AFFI-CON.
- In your registration confirmation email, you will receive a conference app download code.
- Once you have that download code, go to your phone’s app store and search for “CrowdCompass AttendeeHub” and download it.
- Once the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app has been installed on your device, open the app and search for “AFFI-CON 2019.”
- You will be prompted to enter the event password, which is the download code you received in your registration confirmation email (see Step 2).
- You will be asked to login to the app using an email address or a social media profile. This step is crucial to being able to schedule meetings with your fellow attendees (and see meeting requests that have been sent to you). We strongly recommend using LinkedIn because it will allow you to easily stay connected through that platform after AFFI-CON. If you use your email, the app may send you an email confirmation. Simply open the email and put the four-digit authentication code listed there back into the app.
- Use the “Attendee List” area to search for individuals or companies you want to meet with and start scheduling your meetings directly through the app – no need to wait until December. Please note that if attendees are not yet active in the app, there may be a delay in their reply.